Important Message for Card-Carrying SubGenius Ministers
At least one of the admins here (as of 1 January 2017) is a card-carrying paid member in the Church of the SubGenius; this can be verified by the Church. This is only important for Copyright section 1 (see also About Wikia below).
- The Church of the SubGenius has traditionally let card-carrying Church members use content from copyrighted church publications, including images, both to promote the Church and to illustrate their own Church-related work. If this is in error, if the Church formerly but no longer allows its paid members such use, or if the Church of the SubGenius restricts the use of Church material only to "inner circle" members or otherwise restricts use to some members and not others, Church officials are asked to let this site's administrators/sysops know and we will let others know.
- If any copyrighted material is used without proper credit being given, or even if any public domain work is used and not credited and you know the creator(s), let a site administrator know how credit should be given and we will give it. Or even better you can add it yourself.
- If any material to which you own copyright appears here and you did not give permission for it to be used, you may file a DMCA Request. (No, we can't just take your word for it--we were inundated with impersonators.)
- According to a 1987 Church of the SubGenius pamphlet, "the official High Priest/Priestess I.D. card that comes with membership encourages the new SubGenius to twist the Church for his own ends."
- According to Rev. Mary Magdalen, "Reverends...take it as a sacred duty to make up beliefs as they go along, stamping out dogmaticism wherever it rears its head."
- According to The Overmind (aka General Public, this website's founder), "this wiki is not intended to be a factual wiki, but instead a wiki following the idea of "truthiness", and content that is completely made up or a half-truth or a flat-out lie or ridiculous nonsense or mythology is just as welcome as truthful content, except for some things which are in fact intended to be truthful." 
While Wikia graciously allows editors of a wikia site to use it as if they "own" it, in legal reality wikia.com (which includes subgenius.wikia.com) is registered to Wikia, Inc. This site is respectful to, but is not a part of, subgenius.com.
The vast majority of the 300,000+ websites of Wikia are fan sites written and administrated by people who have no official connection with their topic. A few, such as Uncyclopedia, are exclusively or almost exclusively for original material. SubGenius Wikia Clench both traditionally and currently is a combination of a fan site about already existing material and a venue for original material.
If you see anything on this page that you believe is in error, please contact an administrator. One or more editors will review your suggestions, and if we believe it is an error, will fix it.